Navajo Sterling Silver Row Morenci Turquoise Cuff Gloria Mark (hallmark 4) 58g
Hallmark of "4" attributed to Gloria Mike (sister of Dora). About 58 grams; total outside circumference with gap about 8.3.
Measuring tip to tip on the inside is about 5.8 (excludes gap). The item "Navajo Sterling Silver Row Morenci Turquoise Cuff Gloria Mark (Hallmark 4) 58g" is in sale since Thursday, April 16, 2020. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Native American\Bracelets". The seller is "jujubee1995" and is located in Foresthill, California.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Modified Item: Yes
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Signed?: Signed
- Ethnic Origin: Native American
- Featured Refinements: Native American Sterling Silver Bracelet
- Style: Cuff
- Modification Description: Gloria Mike / hallmark is a number 4
- Metal Purity: 925
- Signed: Yes
- Artisan: Gloria Mike
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Brand: Native American Indian Southwest
- Jewelry Type: Bracelets
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo